Old September 30th 15, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buffy and The Lizard

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:34:57 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
This is the first I've really seen Buffy hunting anything other than
toys or her golf ball. I've never had a lizard in the house before.
Not even the cute little green anole lizards. This one is a young
blue-tailed skink. Quick as lightning. I figure it might go after her
cat food or the water dish... if so, maybe she'll at least chase it out
of the bedroom!

It sounds as though your household has just gotten 10x more exciting.
Hopefully it'll find its way out the same way it got in.

We don't have those around here, although it was quite exciting the one
time a squirrel got into the house.