Old October 21st 05, 06:48 AM
Miss Violette

Default My Tribute, maybe

Miss Violette quietly headbutts Ralf and his hooman...
Gabrielle wrote in message
Oh no..... we ar all purrrrrrrin owr furry best fur yew, Miss Violette,
ana fur da huminz hoo ar in such mizury wile dey weight fur nooz. May
Bast smile upun yew.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph de Ralf, for his clowder

Miss Violette wrote:
After the nice time outside in the park Violette slowly walks back

inside,
gets into the porter and sees a few more hoomans on the group,

Samantha's
hoomans, Nathan's mamma, Jan, and the especially special, daddy of anni

s...
She goes all around and sees every hooman who has been nice to her, GM's
mom, Felix's mom, She does take a very long look at the snack in the

cage
but decides against a try...

Then she comes back to the ball and once again signals her family to

follow,
She also asks Anni s and Cleopatra and Harri to come with her, she is

hoping
that BK, BJ, and raf are there in the crowd but she has just overlooked
them, she is after so very tired...

My friends, When soft woke up today she felt something was wrong, She

told
furry that I hadn't come to get petted or eaten any food while soft was

at
the pooter for 2 or 3 nights in a row, Furry didn't like the sound of

that
and as Soft was upset he came and snatched me from under the headboard

and
put me into kitty jail, then off to the TED we went, Furry dropped soft

and
me off at the ted because he had a paperwork deadline to meet, while he

was
gone, The ted felt of me all over and I was very tired and sleepy but I

woke
up very quickly when soft started leaking all over my furz...

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of my

insides
tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my inside then I will go
directly to the bridge and I won't ever notice my fur is messed up and I
will wake up happy and healthy at the bridge with all of those who have
taken the next step before me, ...

I don't really feel bad but I refused to eat veal hooman kitten food,
sardines and even heavy whipping cream... I was just last week playing

like
a kitten, furry thought it was because of the food they had gotten us,

but I
might have ben trying to give them good memories just before I leave, I

am
in a good mood and I think I want to stay here but that may not be what

bast
has in store for me so if you wouldn't mind, please purr for soft and

furry
and my house, I love you all very much and hope I will be here for a
longlong time, but if not I will be waiting for you on the other side of

the
rainbow...

Miss Violette,

She slowly steps down and returns to her cushion and thinks about all of

the
nice people in the community, Then she pops out just for a minute to see
Corey and Fred and she comes back to think if she has visited

everyone...