Old February 16th 04, 07:51 AM
C.T.

My litter? I can only assume that you are unfortunate to not have any
children. We had a wonderful day.

Maybe oneday you will be so lucky to experience it.

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:13:59 -0600, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
C.T. ) said,
Yeah right which is why you responded all day long to other posts

regarding
me......

Please.

Learn to read timestamps. They're those things with the numbers and
the colons in the middle. Now, colons may be confusing for you, but
they look a bit like those periods you're so fond of overusing- just
two of them stacked upon each other.

And, flitwit, as I've explained before, I work in the computer
industry, and I write professionally. It's natural for me to be at a
computer a lot of the time. You know, write a little technical jargon
here, entertain myself using you as a scratching post there, pop in a
new CD for a listen... (Note the use of three periods; that's called
an "ellipsis". It's used to indicate omission, as in my omitting the
remainder of my daily activities in the previous listing. A half-
dozen periods separating incoherent drivel is called "illiteracy".)

What's your excuse for your prodigious droning? Can't wedge the
litter into the minivan for another trip to Squall-Mart because
they've figured out that it isn't "fun"?

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.