Old February 16th 04, 05:34 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"C.T." wrote in message
My litter? I can only assume that you are unfortunate to not have any
children. We had a wonderful day.

Maybe oneday you will be so lucky to experience it.

You know, I think that Laura has no children via choice. (Hint: lots of
people are sans children by *choice*.)

But, think about this: wonder if she - or another person who's reading this
thread - *wanted* kids, but was infertile? Or just had a miscarriage?
Think about your audience, why don't you?, & what ramifications your words
might possibly have.

Cathy

--

"Decades gliding by like Indians, time is cheap." Paul Simon
("René & Georgette Magritte with their Dog after the War")