Old April 22nd 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Tom+Gracie+Jenny

Default likes 'toy' way too much?

Thanks to all for the interesting feedback.

"Jenny" is the one who -craves- the squirrel tail thing. Her sister
"Gracie" wasn't mentioned because, strange to say, she doesn't care a
bit about all the exercise stuff we have. Gracie just sits there and
watches Jenny do her chasing and craving.

The idea of just going with the flow, and letting Jenny sit and gnaw
on the thing all she wants -- thanks for that one, I am thinking about
it.

They've got lots of toys, but we are always ready to go out and buy
more if we hear of a good one. I may go shopping in a minute.

And thanks for the info on your cat whining about the Laser Spot --
it's good to know that cats don't have to have some sort of substance
abuse problem to act that way.

To update you on the situation Jenny is still acting wierd. Usually
she's aristocratic and standoffish, today she's coming up to me on the
couch and rubbing rubbing rubbing me like there's something she
wants. ... The two of them were neutered, but maybe there's still
something in the spring air that is disturbing her, making her a
little crazy.

Thanks again to everyone.

tom tac