Old July 1st 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default Smudgie is Lost!

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:40:17 +0100, Sharon & Smudgie wrote:

I would really appreciate some GYFBH purrs please. Yesterday evening
Smudgie chased a cat over our fence and kept on running. She has never
been out of the garden before so I am super worried. I have been
walking the streets calling her name and shaking her food box but no
luck. She is scared of strangers so will not approach anyone for help.
I have put leaflets thru doors and on lamp posts etc. I am so worried
and am hoping the "power of the purrs" will help guide her home.

Thank you so much
Sharon

We're sending our best GYFBH purrs.

Do you have a decent photo of her you could use to put a poster together?
Having posters on telephone poles around the neighborhood was what lead
to us getting our Sammy back a couple years ago. And don't forget that
she's probably really close by.

Dan