Old March 27th 13, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]

Default Cat peeing outside box

On Feb 5, 2:16*am, cat182 wrote:
I have a 14 year old male cat that pees outside the litter box every few
days. I have three boxes and I keep them cleaned often. I think he's
having neurological issues, but perhaps it's something else.
I plan on taking him to the Vet in a few days.
I thought I'd get some feedback from others here first before the visit.
This way I can enter the Vet office armed with proper questions.

What have others experienced in this situation?

--
cat182

Have you tried moving the box slightly....?