Old February 28th 14, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Behaviour

Thanks*for*sharing*the*beautiful news*.*Its*also*interesting..*Please*visit*the following*site*for*better*Health development*and weight loss plan.
Thanks
http://www.fotolog.com/stevenolschwang/

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:42:06 AM UTC+5:30, wrote:
Hi

Something about my cat intrigues me. He's a six year old grey (Russian blue?) from a shelter. While he loves me, it's my wife's chest he lies on in the mornings, without fail. They hold hands/paws and they're mad about each other. Recently, he's taken to gently biting her cheek or chin. It's not really a bite - more of a hold. What's up here?

Thanks

Jeff