Old April 17th 16, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jane B

Default Cats won't eat new Feline Caviar

I've been feeding my two cats Feline Caviar Vennison for over a year and they really like it. I just bought a new bag and they wouldn't touch it. When I read the ingredients I saw that the formula had changed. Also the shape of the food. Why the hell would they do that??

Anyway, I need to find another high quality dry food that they will both like. Of course they will happily eat the crap from the super market but I dont' want to give the that.

They also get wet food daily and I try to stick to Weruva, Natures Recipe, Wellness and Beyond, but they are so damned fussy it's not always easy.

Any suggestions? They used to eat Wellness Indoor dry food but I know that the quality of Wellness has gone down hill.

Anyone familiar with Fromme dry food?