Old December 29th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Cat vs bear

On 28 Dec 2006 22:57:57 GMT, wrote:

Zzzzzzzz wrote:

(delurk)

Yes, I remember this one. That photo is a classic!

Joyce

I have that photo, in 8 1/2 x11 1/2" size. on my bulletin board at work.

My boss actually printed it out for me (without asking!) on the color
laser printer I don't have access to.

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha