Old April 19th 05, 03:06 PM
Charleen Welton

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
news:Hi79e.1454$c24.711@attbi_s72...
OK, I've managed to edit one pic down to a manageable size (trimmed of a

lot
of the background, adjusted color balance & whatnot), and still have good
detail. If the pic looks 'fuzzy' that's because the 400 zoom lense we

have
for our camera has a soft focus - Bette Davis would love it!

Pic located at
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...26203755xrMdhn

Saturday, April 16, 2005

We load up the canoe on top of the Land Rover, and head out to a
place on Lake Monroe called Pine Grove. There is a public access
ramp for the lake there, and it is near the main stream (Salt Creek)
that feeds the lake (Lake Monroe is a man-made lake, created when
they dammed Salt Creek).
We launched at sometime between 11:00 am and 11:30am.

I really enjoyed your trip, the photo of the eagle is just great, not only
the setting but his pose!

David (DH) and I often ventured out in canoes or inflatables then a boat we
bought (and sold). We live in Central Florida and love the natural settings
and wildlife. We also photograph a lot.

Well I should say we used to. David now has a job where he is gone for long
periods of time. He is a long haul over the road (OTR) 48 state truck
driver. He also goes into Canada and takes loads to Lorado, Texas that get
put into other trailers to go into Mexico. He has been gone three weeks now
and is not expected home for another three weeks. So we don't go camping,
hiking, boating or photographing any more. We both miss it, that is why I
was so happy reading about your trip (I swear I could feel each bite and the
sunburn!)

Charleen