Old August 21st 03, 11:35 PM
Arjun Ray

In ,
(Buzz Lopper) wrote:

| I have an old car way back on the back of our yard/property.

Do you intend to get rid of it, or just leave it lying there to rust and
rot away?

| There are at least 15-20 cats living in it.

What or where is their food source? Is there anything on your property
that could attract rodents? Are you or someone else putting food out
for them?

| I assume I could just take them all to the pound,

And what will you do when a new group of cats takes up residence in the
car? The cats are there for a *reason*. Eliminate the guaranteed food
source nearby, *whatever* it is, and the cats will move on.

| How can I catch them?

Contact a feral cat organization in your area and ask them for advice on
humane solutions. If you can't find such an organization directly, ask
people who are likely to know: vets, animal control authorities, Humane
Societies, rescue groups, etc.

| My son and his friends throw rocks at the car

Congratulations. Your son is learning cruelty to animals under your
supervision.

I think you're a troll.