Old August 16th 03, 03:11 AM
Adam

Nobuddy sits in da rocker excep Lionel (RB) an sumtimez me. It haz a
pillo
with a latchhook picture of him! I lyke bein under da rocker chair

becuz
it's sorta lyke an enklozed space, wich I like.

Allegra

Ize not allowed to sit in thuh rocker cuz it haz a bergundee colored
cushun made of cord or roy (I don't know who they are) and my furz gets
all ofur them. There's a teddybare sitting ther rite now.

GM, still worreed that Allegra wil get rocked on

I think Cord or Roy werked together befure it wuz Sigfried an Roy.

Both da rocker seat an under it are MY spaces, an Louise knows that. I lyke
enklosed spaces. Boxes or under da rocker or under da bed. Akshually I wud
share dem wif Louise but Louise says no place is big enuf fur both uv us,
excep da top of da bed.

Allegra