Old July 6th 04, 09:56 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:15:01 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

If you want to eat food past the expiration date then go ahead but I don't
think it is great to put a cat's health at risk by giving him/her bad food.

I've never fed her bad food yet.
She eats Iams light + hairball and Some Fancy Feast for treats.My
message was that when we have "food drives" here, we are asked to
empty our cupboards of outdated food. (Did not say I had any) The
only thing that seems to get outdated in my cupboard is dry spaghetti.
I buy it but never seem to get around to cooking it --