Old August 2nd 03, 05:49 AM
DeAnna

Well, I hope you live at least a thousand miles from any other human. Otherwise, your
judgment is likely in vain.

No one knows what evil may be hidden in the heart of a fellow man. Look at what a
wonderfully nice man Ted Bundy appeared to be. Cruelty to animals is considered a warning
sign when profiling serial killers.

I truly hope your words never come back to haunt you.....for the sake of your cats.

D.

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:45:36 -0500, kaeli
wrote:

In article ,
enlightened us with...

(I snipped this from another newsgroup and thought it fitting to post here)

Snipped form spokekesman-review.com

Family of burned cat spots him on news, hopes for his survival
Max had been missing before boy recognized him; woman hopes attackers
are punished.

Many, many more cases of things like this at www.pet-abuse.com.
It's a sick world we live in these days.

If you live in an area where, for whatever reason, you feel unable to
allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for at least some time each
day (and only you can judge your area) then don't have a cat. To have
a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in 24/7 marks you are being
cruel, selfish, or both.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.