Old August 3rd 03, 07:50 AM
L. Kelly

"DeAnna" wrote in message
| But most people are not serial killers.
|
| It matters not that *most* aren't. What matters is that you don't come across those few
| who ARE.
|

| You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
| friends so they may learn as well.
|
| Lesson returned as defective. No refund requested or expected.
|
| Judge others not, that you may not be judged by the same standards.....
|
| D.

As a further note in trying to reason with Bob.....I read a quote today that I think fits
him perfectly and thought that I would share it will all who are interested.

"How much easier it is to be critical, than to be correct." ... Benjamin Disraeli

In the debate on whether or not to keep a cat strictly indoors, or let it have some
outdoor freedom, there really is no "right" or "wrong." I feel that the cats will let the
slaves know if they are unhappy. As long as the cats are fed, loved, happy and healthy,
the slave should have the right to chose what is "good" for their cat.

In rural areas, with fewer dangers...let your cats have some freedom. In the city,
wrought with every kind of evil you can imagine, use your best judgement...and let your
kitties always be your guides in what that decision is.

--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*