Old August 4th 03, 04:26 AM
DeAnna

Why thank you, Ann. You seem like a very compassionate, kind, caring person also. It is
nice to make friends with similar interests, such as loving and caring for our furry
children.

I just recently found these newsgroups, and hope to learn lots here! Thank you for all the
help you give.

D.

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
DeAnna,

My heart was rended when I read the story of Missy, how heartbroken and
helpless your mom must have felt, and how terrifying for Missy! Not to
mention you losing your soulmate as well. I understand how you feel about
your fur children; I feel the same, and we had a cat from when I was five
that my mom called her "middle child". I think it's great that you put your
cats first....as you said, they can't help themselves, they depend on you
(though I do hope you are taking care of yourself as well)! And I think
your assesment of Mr. Brenchly, though not from personal experience, is
right on; many insecure people make themselves feel better by convincing
themselves they are better than or know more than others, that they are
always right and everyone else is wrong (if they accept that someone else
may be right, they feel that that would make them wrong; they tend not to
see that one person being right doesn't necessarily make another wrong). I,
too, am a gentle and compassionate soul, but unfortunately grew up bearing
the brunt of this malady, so I understand it all too well. Anyway, it
sounds like you are a wonderful caretaker who has seen both sides of the
coin, and does the best to make the safest and most satisfying compromises
for her kitty companions. Kudos to you, you most certainly are a Sweet
Spirit....

Hugs,
Ann