Old November 29th 03, 08:59 PM
Luvskats00

"wingsink"
writes
My cat is 11 years old and very muched love.....A trip to
or Vet and an X-ray proved that she had a large growth that could not be
operated on.
....We know the time will come when it will be nessiary to put her down, but

we
are not sure if she will be able to tell us or, if we will know when that
time has come. Can you help?

I am so sorry to hear that you're pet isn't doing well and is not long for this
world. I lost my baby in August and found comfort at petloss.com. The website
has many areas to find comfort - including a chatroom where people who have
lost their pets come to talk with one another. Everyone there helps the
newcomers and those with sick pets. Please go there when you're ready.

The best way to know when the time comes is this....You must judge when your
pet has no more enjoyment of life left. For example, if your sweety can no
longer walk nor eat...if she/he has trouble breathing. Did you ask your vet,
also, for advice on when the time would be right? This is a very painful time,
but, I hope you know that the kindest, bravest thing you can do is to help your
pet end his/her suffering. Best wishes to you and for you!