Old March 23rd 04, 05:36 PM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote
I finally joined up with the Catslaves and have presented an album.
Still pretty much a computer illiterate, I let my son set it up and
title the album "Hajos Family Furkids". So if anyone would like to
take a look-see, please check it out. Hope you like the pics.

Hobo looks very sweet though impish. I imagine that Jen's Inky will look
like that when he grows up (would like to hear from Jen! And see new
pictures of Inky, he must be pretty big by now). The pic of Hobo sprawled on
the bed is hilarious. Speckles is a pretty cat.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki