Old April 20th 05, 03:07 AM

Default found cat in Sedon aArizon!

Hi!
I found my cat Sassy tonight! She came out this evening, she
apparently had been hiding under my deck all night and day. Of
course that was the first place I looked, and called her name, it was
very dark under there, and I didn't see her, and she didn't answer! So
I went out tonight and went back under the deck with a piece of meat
and there she was eyes gleaming in the light, she was soooo hungry,
she came out meowing. I had the meat in my hand and lured her close
to me, then grabbed her. She is really freaked out because she spent
the night outside. We live in a very rural area and coyotes are on
patrol nightly so I am sure my cat has seen a few of her 9 lives
pass by!

Thanks for your reply to my post!

Relieved,
Debbie in Arizona