Old July 10th 04, 12:33 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes",
itty (Sherry ) artfully composed this message
within on 07
Jul 2004:

Oh, Lordy. I'd forgotten about half those pictures on that ftp
site. Lest anyone think I'm a cat abuser, the "calico" pic is
Biskit the first night she came up. And lest anybody think I'm a
collector, Jack is the other dumped cat who died last July 11.
Colin is a cat I fostered a few days. Boz is my son's cat. Orion
is my daughters cat. Polykitten (Ernie) I fostered over one
weekend till he got a ride to his new home. The rest were taken
at the shelter.

Sherry

OOOOooo there were kitten pics I hadn't seen yet. CUUUUTTEEEE!!

--
Cheryl