Old June 9th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Desperately need advice

wrote
I think the only way to hear it is to spend time on the phone with me.
LOL. She doesn't like the phone taking attention away from her and
often starts the screaming.

This iss precious. My Gracie will ignore me all day, then suddenly
be all over me if I am on the phone.

There have been times I've actually had to put her in the bathroom for
a bit, just to finish a conversation. It's that loud. Fortunately,
everyone knows her and gets a kick out of it. She immediately goes to
her bathroom window and goes into her own world, watching the backyard
for birds and squirrels. When I'm off the phone, I open the door, and
she doesn't hear a thing - she's just in her world. I always stomp
before sneaking up on her, though, so I don't startle her.

The hummingbirds are starting to come, and this year, I am so
determined to get a video of the dance between her and the
hummingbirds. I don't know if the beauty of it can translate to video,
but I hope so. It's just so spectacular to see.

I really want to see her!