Old November 25th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Renal failure?

Suddenly, without warning, dgk exclaimed (11/24/2009 9:27 AM):

And Espy is VERY good at staring at me. He does that for two things.
The first is some dry food. He does eat a lot of the wet stuff first
though. The second is when he wants a few Temptations. I have severely
cut back on those since his urinary blockage. It's so funny though. He
sits tall and stares at me, and sort of squints, like he's
concentrating really hard. And I start to hear "treats, treats,
treats.." in my head. Then he starts making pathetic mewling noises.
So I break two Temptations in half and it's like he got four.

Meep does the mind control thing to get me to pet her, when I don't want
to. I also used to dream about her, then wake up to find her staring at
me. That was a bit creepy.

jmc