Old March 19th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:46:45 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little
fingers typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Nope..hee hee hee

Just kidding, but have you thought uv Linux? or is it a hardware
purrroblem?

Et iz sumfung tew dew wif da dum rowter...mrrrrrrrrt..
Regardless, I wish good health fur you and the putur.

Fank yweownself Unka Fred.

Have you tried the old power cycle trick. Unplug the MDM & RTR
and leave them without power for at least 10 seconds. Then put power
back only to the MDM at first until it's up and running completely. Then
put power back to the router. This sorts out their IP addressing and
timing. It will speed up and clear up a lot of problems.
Not everything of course, but it's worth a try.
--
Regards,
Fred