Old September 8th 04, 07:50 AM
Jeanette

LOL wrote in message
om...

Hee hee. This reminds me of my parents' RB cat Patty, an inveterate
food thief. As she approached 20 years, she put on a frail little old
lady act and convinced us she couldn't jump up on the kitchen counter
any more, so we didn't have to watch any longer to make sure she
didn't do that. One day I was the only one home; I was reading and
quiet, and she'd obviously forgotten I was there. I heard the
distinctive *thud* from the kitchen of an 18 pound cat landing on the
kitchen counter. I came around the corner, she looked up and saw me,
and the look in her eyes was pure "dammit, I blew it." LOL!

I love it! You see, this is why cats rule.

Jeanette