Old December 12th 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat like lasagna

In article ,
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:
claudel wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Kami likes artichokes. My sister had a cat that liked oranges and
black olives.

Artichoke? or butter/mayo? :^)

Carnivores, huh?

Claude

I swear, plain old artichoke. I don't give her the fixins' She gets
impatient waiting for me to scrape a leaf (can't scrape one on her
because of fangs) and she goes away after a few. But later, when she
hears the "tink" of the knife on the plate, she knows I'm at the heart
and comes roaring back for more. I swear, she's a fiend for artichokes
and nothing but.

Next time I have 'em I'll scrape a leaf or two for Bubba
and see if he'll try 'em.

Claude