Old February 2nd 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Big snow coming

Iz yurown Paw catfoozed abowt hizown anatomee? He hit hizown hed but itz da
ribz dat hurtz?

Sundance

"Amelia" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:12:22 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft waked up erlee today but hersef haz wimped owt anna notted put
onna weafur yet, OEJ, cuddled onna cowch

Cuddling on the couch is a very good idea!

My humans decided to go to the storage place last night to get the snow
blower. When they were loading it onto the pickup my clumsy Paw slipped
on the ice and hit his head. He's hobbling around this morning moaning
about how his ribs ache.

If he had just stayed at home and snuggled with us kitties none of this
would have happened!

Amelia