Old August 21st 03, 10:55 PM
Yowie

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
Are there any other Aussie cat owners that are having trouble with psycho
cats?

Gizmo is constantly "galloping" from one end of the house to the
other....unless she is asleep of course. She hides underneath the kitchen
table then ambushes me as I walk past....she won't do this with my other
half though. As soon as I get within a metre of her she does the gallop
thing again....this has been going on for a week....most
entertaining.....what is also funny is she wears erself out so much doing

it
that mid way through the gallop she often stops for water then keeps
running....

Shmogg has been most ornerary for the last week or so. Yes, my ankles get
regularly ambushed, he has taken up howling at random times throughout the
evening, the water-squirt bottle no longer stops him from doing anything
(particularly scratching the back of thelounge) and he's made Fluffy deathly
afraid of him.

And yet, by the same token, he has taken to crawling onto my lap of an
evening and being a lovey dovey lap fungus, which he has never done before.

I think he knows I'm pregnant and is both annoyed at me for having yet
another pet and trying to be a nurse cat.

But he's always been a strange critter.

Yowie