Old February 17th 04, 01:17 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"GAUBSTER2" wrote in message
From: "Cathy Friedmann"

People w/o children usually respond to other people in the manner in

which
you
did. Why are you so bitter and angry?

Could it have to do w/ the fact that some people who have kids through
choice, assume that all females *must* desire them, & that to live a life
sans kids must fruitless, in more ways than one?? That the woman is not
fulfilling her obligation here on earth? Arghhhhh.

I don't suppose that. (but that's just me) If you're happy doing what

you're
doing and happy w/ the choices you've made...more power to you! I just

get the
feeling from reading some of your posts that you are extra sensitive about

this
particular issue. That's all.

I doubt if I'm any more sensitive about it than anyone else who's basically
told that they're not fulfilling their purpose on this planet & therefore
must have empty lives.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon