Old January 28th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Well, I think nobody should wear dresses. ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez

I almost never do. The one exception is for some Toastmasters speech
contests. In one District there is a man who has a lot of influence. He
feels that women should always wear dresses or skirts and men should wear
skirts and ties. He has enough influence that not dressing as he considers
appropriate can actually hurt your chances of winning. When I compete in
his District, I wear a dress. Otherwise it's jeans for everyday and slacks
for dressup.

Joy