Old March 15th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Morbid me (OT)

Singh wrote in news:4417BE55.FE0B6C21
@localnet.com:

This past weekend my mother, who died in 1988, would have had her
birthday. She would have been 98, if she had had the constitution of
Rose Kennedy. She was nealy 60 when she adopted me as a baby, which is
how at the age of 40 I had George Burns in drag for a mom.

Your mom sounds like an amazing woman, and it's not morbid to remember
her, nor is it morbid to share her a bit with us.

Chak

--
I would like at least one political party in this country to be willing
to say that sex is fun and an important part of being human.