Old October 23rd 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Default Oh no, disaster. Two more kittens!

I set up a nice box outside the front of my house for Scooter to spend
the winter. I've seen his girl, Pretty Girl, go in the box but not
Scooter. Today I looked in the box and saw some black fur at the back.
At first I thought it was Scooter but it was too small. It looked like
someone had put in a little black furry pad. A little later it moved
and appears to be two, or maybe three, black kittens.

Really, just what I didn't want. I had Scooter fixed two weeks ago but
not Pretty Girl. Apparently Scooter had one last fling.

Now what? These kittens aren't newborn, so Mom is bringing them from
somewhere. It's quite possible more will show up.That box is going to
get cramped.

I think I need to get in touch with a TNR group. I can't pay for
fixing all these cats.