Old October 25th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Default Oh no, disaster. Two more kittens!

dgk wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:26:55 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"dgk" wrote
I think I need to get in touch with a TNR group. I can't pay for
fixing all these cats.

Yes, indeed. You might check around to see if anyone you know wants a little
kitten. They can be weaned at 8 weeks, and they have a chance of being pets,
not ferals this way. We want to adopt sibling babies, but my husband does
not want kittens that look like the cat we lost to cancer last spring--and
she was black. Good luck.

The mother is not Pretty Girl, it turns out to be Jet (Jet Black). She
is in the box with the kittens and Scooter is hanging around.
Apparently he knocked up Jet before getting fixed. Since I'm pretty
sure Jet is his daughter, it's clear that Scooter just has no shame.

The kittens are doing fine. Mom freaks every time we hang out on the
steps but she is getting used to it. Especially since she often gets
food out of the deal. I'm going to try to handle the kittens soon so
they get a feel for humans.

Sending best wishes and purrs for Jet and her babes. It is so much fun
to watch the development of baby cats. MLB