Old August 7th 12, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default (OT) Testing Thunderbird for Usenet

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:03:40 AM UTC-4, JJ wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ... Using Thunderbird as a newsreader is going to take some getting used to. I'm still messing around with the settings so please bear with me. OB Cats: I was taking some pictures of the living room. I picked up Persia's *many* kitty toys and set them on a bookshelf so they wouldn't clutter up the photo. Later, I walked into the living room and Persia had gotten one of the furry mice off the shelf Hey, don't mess with my toys! LOL Jill One of our cats does that. We have a game going.. Our two cats have a stick with feathers at the end, and they don't really like to play with it (they prefer a laser light). So I always put the stick up on a bookshelf. Agatha routinely jumps to a shelf above it or below it, stretches her paw, drags the stick to the edge of the shelf and pushes it off the shelf. Then I see it on the floor, and put it back on the shelf, and within a few hours -- or sometimes a few days -- it will be back on the floor. We shall see who has more patience -- the owner of the stick or the owner of the stick's owner :-). Jay

Every so often I collect up all of the Princess Rita's toys and put them all over her cat tree. I like to see how long it takes her to strew them all over the apartment again.

Sometimes it takes days.
Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita