Old October 23rd 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked
one munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz
sutch a bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting. Iam sew
gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer. Iam
gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home. Wee hab sew
mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon

An happy annifurserry to you too, mine handsome wink!

Tabitha, hugging Mosey

I wuv tew hug wif yew Tabitha

Mosey