Old April 22nd 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default watching over...those we love

I just lit a candle. My heart is so heavy.
This post is beautiful, It made me feel a bit relieved to know
he is crossing RB with Anais.
When the Jellicasl Ball comes around again, please post this
again.
Anteee Sylvia

Unka Serge added soo mutsh tu RPCC.
I wyll miss him.
I heowp Da Girls adjuzt wewll tu deere nuu home.
I yam shur dat dey wyll be taykin gudgud kayerr ov,
but we wyll miss dem sooo mutsh.

Pit2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
its the beginning of april, the rb is as usual beautiful, calm
and of course having wonderful weather, a very large orange
tomcat is basking in the sunlight of midmorning, napping after
eating a huge bowl of his favorite food... His lovely wink
Mme. A. is napping quietly beside him.

She wakes and says "its time"

Tiger says "yes and I am sure it will be just fine"

she responds... "i sure hope so, its all supposed to be
routine"

He says "yes, lets go"

they walk to the edge of the bridge and sit down in a lovely
spot where they can see into what humans call the real
world... the scene is of a man packing his bags and explaining
to his girls, the two sisters that he will be back as soon as
he can but the human doctor says he needs his heart fixed...

Mme. A. says to her husbandcat " his heart is fine, it was big
enough to love a lot of people, to forgive a lot more and to
love cats, when i came here he found even more room in his
heart to love the two sisters, so i don't think that doctor
knows what he is thinking...

Tiger " well sometimes its not what the heart holds but the
mechanics of it all, my dear, just think of this as a tune
up...

They sit at the edge of the bridge, they watch as this
wonderful human gets a new valve, then wakes up, then they
watch as he gets strong enough to get out of that place and go
to the get better place... he is tired and sore but is
improving...

one day Mme. A. gasps as the human torturers called therapists
pull on his arms and make him wince in pain...

Mme. A. " i don't think i like those humans very much,"

Tiger " soft used to say that the good ones have a bit of
sadist in them but they help"

a few more days go by and the man feels like he is having
trouble getting air... the doctor at the get better place
talks to the others and gives him some tests, the humans lungs
do not pass their test so more surgery happens...

Mme. A.
" I am very worried I can see him pretty clear and we
shouldn't see him that good"

Tiger " lets give it time, the Gramby, soft, unca dan and anti
sandy along with a whole lot of other good humans and all of
the community cats are praying and purring, We can hope it all
goes well"

some days pass and more procedures happen and Tiger and Mme.
A. wait watch and purr...

then today Mme. A. says" I can feel him I know its him"

Tiger and she start for the bridge to greet their friend... He
is healthy, fit and ready to play for a long time...

Meanwhile O T and Harri along with Stormmee and OEJ have been
sitting with the Two sisters waiting for him to return to his
room. Suddenly O T turns to the others and with big tears
running down his face says, "I have to go, Gramby needs me."
He returns soon and goes to the others, Gramby got a call that
Uncle Serge is in indeed on the way to the Rainbow Bridge.

They all turn and watch. As the clouds clear they see Tiger
and Anais smiling and purring great purrs as they see the man
coming out of the mist. They have to wait until he steps upon
the bridge in order to run to him. Half way across they see
him turn with a look of sadness, Anais goes to him "Don't
worry, Jackie will love them and care for them.." The man
smiles and as he gathers them in his arms he is content that
this will be so.

After a joyous reunion the man looks down on the two sisters
and says, You have a new forever home with a wonderful human
who will love you as much as i did, we will wait for you
here...