Old February 3rd 14, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default The facebook group

Jack Campin wrote:

I'd like to join up with the facebook group

Is this user on it? I presume He knows about it already.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

That's a good one, thanks! I "liked" it and then just wasted about an hour
on it, reading posts and comments, not to mention links to other stuff on
the web. That sucking sound you hear is the Internet devouring my time.

I do have a bone to pick, though. God does not look like that!! He doesn't
have a *body*!

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker