Old August 11th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bgarland2011

Default Cat Claw Ripped Out

That was my gut instinct as well, I was just hoping that there was maybe
something that I could do for him. I will work on getting him an appointment.

The Polish-Kraut wrote:
Take him to the vet. He may need to be put on an antibiotic f to
guard against infection and if to badly injured it might need to be
wrapped to keep out dirt and such like when it uses litter box.

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Please take him to the vet. It is probably infected. How would you
feel if you ripped out a finger nail?

Is there anything that can be done for a cat that has ripped out one of his
front claws?

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]

Is there anything to be done besides take him to the vet?