Old July 2nd 03, 03:48 PM
Yngver

Thanks for any and all thoughts on this subject!

In my experience, they won't use the litter box while travelling anyway, so
it's probably not worth the bother. We've frequently taken 7-8 hour car trips
and the cats have never shown any interest in using the litter box. We have a
station wagon so we have the litter box in the back, and on stops we used to
give them the chance to use it, but they never did. Just make sure when you get
where you're going, you set up a litter box right away because they are going
to want to use it then.