Old October 10th 03, 02:59 PM
Mary

I guess. It's just that I come here to discuss cats with those who
love them. The mutilation cases are all over the news anyway. We can't
escape them if we try.

"Sherry " wrote in message
Better yet, why do you post them so that we have to see what we

cannot
prevent?

At least header gave fair warning that it was a link I didn't want

to click on,
so I didn't. I always appreciate that. It's not that I don't care,

or bury my
head in the sand. It's just that I see so much of that IRL that I

generally
don't want to read about it here.
OTOH, sometimes there are letter-writing campaigns to the DA along

with abuse
stories and I do think maybe we *can* make a small difference in

those
situations. I almost always take the time to write when those

stories come up.

Sherry