Old April 7th 05, 11:57 PM
Adam

I make purfect sense. I not scared uv Fatcat! It all hur fawlt 4 b-ing
grotesk. I blameless. I not scared uv hur. Fatcat mondo repulso. I
butiful & luving. Fatcat freak! I purfect. I not scared uv Fatcat. Yu
think I scared? I not scared. I NOT SCARED!!!

Louise

You're babbling again!!!!

Do you want to be the only cat?

Clarence

I not scared! I alredy only cat becuz Fatcat not cat but monzter! Freek!
Grotesk! Mondo repulso! Datz blimp, not cat! I not scared. Wy Fatcat not
leev? Fatcat not take hint. But I not scared. Y u think I scared? I not
scared just becuz Fatcat DELIBRATLY bigger'n me. I NOT SCARED, I tel u.

Louise