Old April 27th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Hairstyles Disturbing News `

"John F. Eldredge"
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:39:49 -0700, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"John F. Eldredge"
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:26:20 +0100, Adrian wrote:

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I have very fine limp shoulder length hair that I usually wear in a
pony tail.
It doesn't curl on it's own. Ever. It takes forever to grow. and I
trim it myself.
You're right about bald being good on the right man but not when you
get that bald spot on top, part your hair real low and comb a few
hairs over the bald spot. Yuck.
DH has beautiful thick shortish curly hair and a moustache and
beard. I'm not fond of beards without a moustache at all.. He trusts
me enough to trim his hair for him. Kyla

A friend of mine used to do the 'comb over' it looked ridiculous. I
don't see so much of him these days as I now live 300 miles away but
when I went down for his 50th birthday in March he had a sensible
short haircut. It actually made him look younger.

My hairline started receding at age 16, and now (at age 51) the top of
my head is completely bald. I have never bothered with a comb-over,
feeling that it never looks convincing. I have also seen too many men
where the comb-over had flopped in the other direction, which really
looks ridiculous.

Good for you. I've seen the 'comb-overs' go really all over the place
in a high wind. LOL.
Ladies, anyone remember the days of the Beehive? Horrid.. Kyla

In the late 1970s, there was a lady whom I used to see on a city bus
every day. She apparently had a collection of wigs, one for each day of
the week, and each a different color. You could tell what day of the
week it was by her hair color. All of them were the beehive shape,
extending upwards seven or eight inches above the top of her head,
varying only in the hair color.

This lady, who was perhaps in her mid-to-late 70's, also wore very pale
makeup except for bright red rouge circles on her cheekbones. The result
was rather clown-like, but she always had a very prim and proper
expression on her face. I don't think she realized how strange she
looked.

LOL, I wonder if she had a French Poodle to match her wigs?

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from