Old July 2nd 03, 01:06 AM
Tara

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Tara wrote:

This, IMO, is more the equivalent of asking how to go about dealing with
a dog who is particularly hard to housebreak. Some dogs housebreak
easily, some are incredibly difficult. Just because someone is having a
harder time with theirs than you had with yours doesn't make them lazy,
nor does it make them unconcerned.

Once agian, I was responding to who I quoted to...

I read that in other posts and understand that's what you *meant*. What
came across was entirely different.

Given the context (someone ranting about why would anyone use something
as stupid as SoftPaws), your reply *did* appear to be answering that
question.

As I said, I certainly understand the out of context and out of place
rant, but then please understand when people read it *in* context rather
than the out of context way you may have intended it.

Tara