Old January 30th 05, 04:37 PM
Kim Walters

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
go Roxie -- we like Alan Parsons a lot here, too! Tucker likes it when I
play the piano and he'll sit and perch on the piano and watch.
Christine
"Singh" wrote in message
It seems that athletics and stealth-ham-theft are not enough for our
overachieving Roxie. Now she aspires to opera.

Louie and I sing. We hooked up at a karaoke joint, did karaoke for our
wedding instead of the traditional first dance, and still go out
caterwauling 2 or 3 times a month. Louie's had musical training and has

well-developed voice and excellent pitch, and he'll practice something

sing at the bar with all the intensity of a Pavarotti or a Giovanni

Jones.

Last night he was on an Alan Parsons Project freak, and was going

through
that vast catalog, when Roxie came by his feet and started singing along

in
a very sweet soprano voice.

snip

Another Alan Parson's fan. I have everything they ever did, including
"Freudianna"

I went to see an Abbey Road Tour (Beetles music) because he was part of the
group.

--
-Kim

owned by Egbert, Niobe, Sekhar and Rocket
take the cat out before you reply

There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by
cats. - Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/sir_eg_of_bert
http://picturetrail.com/ownedbycats