Old January 27th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:15:07 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I'm watching "The View" and one of their "hot topics" was whether women
should stop wearing certain types of clothing as they get older (the example
used was women who were over 40 shouldn't wear "Juicies" work-out clothes.
Someone said that *nobody* should wear sleeveless blouses or dresses if they
have flabby upper arms (here in Houston where it sometimes gets to be 115F
with 2000% humidity this flabby-upper-armed MaMere *really* objects to that
objection!).

What do you guys think? Should you not wear a mini skirt - even if you have
killer legs - past a certain age?

Never having been a slave to fashion myself, I think you wear whatever
you want. Some things look weird to me, but hey, if *you're*
comfortable, who cares what I think? I hate being hot, and I'm gonna
keep wearing my sleeveless shirts and flapping my arms, no matter what
anyone else thinks. ;-)

Ginger-lyn
Ain't Middle Age Fun?

Home Pages: