Old October 2nd 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A namez finallie

Oh thank you, I would like another goggie to play with. I seem to like to
get everyone going in the same direction, cats or people but, they don't
mind so good.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 1, 3:19 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Weeeeellll, I am not too sure about the kitties yet. Willow stuck her paw
in the cage and scratched me while I was asleep. I growled but didn't
bite.
I will try and be patient with them. Oh, I am a Blue Heeler not a Blue
Tick. Like it matters, I am home now and that is the important thing.

Mine Uncl Bill sez dat gramby shud get youse sum cow-ladeez to heard.
I don' gnow wy he sed dat. Yoo gotted a loooong weigh frum Orstralier.
Did it mak yooo tired? Wen yoo iz up too it, Bear wud like to play.
Hee iz big butted furry frenly an nice. I razed him.

--
Maggy May

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:03:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hello, I am Sadie, It took Gramby long enough to figure it out~
Holman's!!!

She took me to the Ted today and I have a sore foot but nothing broken.
I got a shot of something and one that all dogs get.

I will go back in a month and get what isn't broken fixed and be tested
for heart worms.

Oh, he says I am 2-4 years old. I really don't remember exactly. Nice
to meet you all.

Welcome, Sadie! Youz found a gudgud hoomin to get 'dopted by, and a
great
bunch of kitties to take care of you.

Sammy- Hide quoted text -