Old May 31st 15, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Guess What I Have?

Umkay, Pi2nya,
Ai fink weh kan awl go tu da Moon furzt, den Mars,
Umkay?
Luffs,
Mosey

We hab neffurr bizited da Moon or Marz...
Meowmee sez I kaynt leed deze abvenshurz. hur iz tuu b-z :-(

Pit2nya

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 4:30:34 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi my good friends,
The_ nice_ Vet just called my humans and he told them I have a
_hyperactive_
thyroid, & I get to take a wee bit of Mom Kyla's
thyroid pills (2.5 mg a day). Goody, now I get to have more nommy pill
pockets. grins
Mom Kyla doesn't use her thyroid pills because she was mis- diagnosed,
by
her Dr. and the place that evaluates the bloodwork.
Those human doctors can be such idiots sometimes. Srsly
Lufs,
Mosey

I fink yoons can keep dis unner control and yoo will be joining us on
another adVENchur soonsoon.

--
Squeakytoy

Hi ,Squeakytoy,
Fangu fur yer nise wurdz. yeUP.
I yam gitting bored, n weh need un noo advenshue soonsoon
Noseboops,
Mosey