Old July 18th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default How to Make a Candle Site Candle

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

The question was recently asked, but no one answered (although the
candle was started anyway). It's a multi-step process, but actually
rather simple to do, so don't let the steps scare you off.

Thanks for writing that up. I know how to add a new candle to a group
that's already established, but I didn't know how to start a group.

Ever consider a career in technical documentation? Your instructions
looked like what I do all day at work!

--
Joyce ^..^