Old January 6th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:36:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer

Hapy New Ear. Meowmee an PawPaw hav uh great big cold. Dey got it furr Kissamouse an kudint even go to kissamousee wiff realitives. . Dey boff styll hab it.
But az long az they dun't furrget tu feed me....I yam HoKay. Soon I wyll pozt da Officers...be thinkin ov fillin som portant posisishunz.

Pit2nya