Old January 16th 16, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 8:47:00 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell
you that our 12 year old beautiful
long haired tortoiseshell cat
Sqweex went to Rainbow Bridge,
this morning or last night.
She slept beside me for awhile last night, & purred me to sleep.
This morning about 7 am PST
I found her in the room where she had her last meal.
She didn't seem sick at all. .
The other 3 cats came running into the bedroom yowling, and when I went into
the laundry room
Sqweex was laying on the floor. lifeless.
I am in tears as I write this.
Sqweex had the loudest purr and was such a sweet kitty.
So soft, so loving.
I called her my pretty girl and my beautiful girl.
On Facebook that's her picture, where mine is.
She was such a sweetheart. Her 10 year old daughter Pipps
is wandering around looking for her Momcat.
They were inseparable.
Dutch will take Sqweex to be cremated today.
Our hearts are broken,
Love,
Kyla

Soo sorry to hear this, as I emailed you.